Companies we work with
There are many companies that have successfully raised capital with ASSOB, however most have been smaller high growth companies. We can assist you if you can answer YES to the following characteristics:
The secrets to a successful fund raising are common across many industries, they are
1. A great business story. The opportunity facing your business must be clear and obvious, the way you make money should also be very clear and able to be demonstrated.
2. A strong board and management team. In particular investors are looking for a team that understands how the company makes money and can demonstrate execution skill.
3. A strategy to realise the value of the company. Investors do not invest for the potential dividends in small high growth companies. They invest for the capital gain. You need to develop a good strategy to realise the capital value that develops as the company grows. (Download our white paper on company valuations)
4. A realistic buy-in valuation. We all know that the founders of a company think the company is worth more than it really is. Getting a good valuation for the investors at the start is all part of a successful Capital Raising program.
5. Integrated Marketing and PR. You need to sell your company to investors. Exposure for the company on mainstream PR vehicles is essential for success.
If you think you have a business that could be successful at Raising Capital, down load the Capital Raising form and return it to us, this is a no obligation free service.